Our journey to meet our daughter in China

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Office Surprises!


I came in Friday morning still beaming from our referral call and found a sea of pink in my office! The "Aunties" are almost as excited as I am. I just love working with these women and believe me Alyssa will call them of them her aunts. I have the best co-workers in the world! Thanks guys!
This is from my sister. She came to the office and surprised me with this cute bear, balloons and a bracelet. My family has been so excited an supportive. I have read of other people getting grief from family or friends when they mention adoption especially IA but so far I have not experienced that from anyone I am close to. I am not sure how I would handle it, the stress from the adoption is enough that to add in people I love questioning our decision would drive me crazy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how lovely! Alyssa is already loved!! Im glad you are surrounded by so much love and support!

Lori said...

Wow, what a great surprise, how very nice of your co-workers! It all must be so exciting! Hope you can travel soon and bring that sweet baby girl home!!