Our journey to meet our daughter in China

Thursday, September 13, 2007

We are in China now

The flight was very long but not too bad. The longest leg from LAX to Taipei was okay. The seats were pretty comfy and we had a leg rest too. It was quite like my recliner but I was able to get a little rest. They kept us feed. I was amazed though that even on the shortest flight of 1:40 they feed us lunch. In the US we felt lucky on one flight because we got a bag of chips!

I am getting ready to go for the day now. The beds are harder than you can imagine, unless you sleep on the floor. I am sure with a little sleeping pill each night they will be bearable and then I take an Aleve in the morning. For those that are still waiting be sure to get the sleeping pill and bring plenty of Aleve and Tylenol.

Will post more later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the updates, cant wait to read more!