Our journey to meet our daughter in China

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Alyssa is Great!

I have been so terrible about keeping this updated. Alyssa takes up so much of my "spare time" that I don't have too many chances to surf the net, let alone post. I do enjoy reading updates from our friends though so to be fair here is one from me.

Alyssa is walking everywhere and runs too. She doesn't crawl at all now unless we are trying to block her from walking out of the living room and then she will crawl under our leg. She is a climber and will push toys up against the couch to get up on it. She is waving all the time. Some days she even wakes up waving. She keeps us laughing. My niece bowed to her the other day and now she bows to everyone. It is so cute. She is beginning to talk and says a few words. She loves to dance and just cracks me up with her moves. My dad thinks she is much older than we were told because she is too smart for only one year old.

Here are a few pictures that we have taken over the past couple of weeks. Hubby gave me a new camera for Christmas and I have taken lots of pictures. I try to keep the camera in the diaper bag so that I have it when I have Alyssa no matter where we are.






She has really changed the past few months!

No comments: