Our journey to meet our daughter in China

Friday, June 15, 2007

My "new" Ride


My old car is ready to retire and take it easy. With over 222,222 miles it was time. We bought a new to us minivan. We planned to buy a minivan as soon as the baby came home and when we made that decision we didn't know the wait would be so long. The air conditioner quit a few weeks ago in the old car the engine is still strong though and we are going to hang on to it for a while for a spare. Anyway with the summer weather coming on I didn't think it would be a good idea for me to be an impatient waiting parent and a bitch due to the heat combined, so we got serious and found me a new car. LOL

We got a fairly good deal on a 2004 Honda Odyssey with low miles. It should work for us for many years to come!

Now we just need to get a car seat and of course a baby!

No comments: