Our journey to meet our daughter in China

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

We are really close now!

It is not matter a case of telling people we will get a referral in a few months, few weeks or just I don't have a clue. We can now tell people it looks like it may be by the end of this week or at the latest next. I really think it will be either Thursday or Friday. I am driving my coworkers crazy with this wait. They have been very understanding and supportive. The plan right now is as soon as we know for sure the referral will be coming that day I am going to leave work and meet hubby at his work to get the news together. I just can not imagine not being together. He is about an hour drive away so I hope to find out by 11 am so I can meet him for lunch then go back to his office to take the call. We have our ladybug letter ready fill out with all her information. We also have a special referral page ready to add a picture and information about the baby. We will call our parents and siblings first followed by our close friends. We hope to have a picture soon after the call so that we can send a link to all our loved ones and to upload the file to Walgreens or Walmart to print for our family.
We are all ready and just need a baby!

No comments: